M4A1(76)HVSS to Muna Museum

  • Michael Lembo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2012
        I was recently sent the attached photo by a member of the staff of the Muna Museum at Oberdachstetten, near Illesheim.  This is the Sherman that they were able to get through DRMO.  It is to be transported to the museum in another month or so, I will be able to check it out when it gets there.  The other Sherman whose rear you can see in the photo and the M24's in the background are the subject of the theft scandal that went on in Baumholder in 2010.  I have been running down the details of that story and I pretty much have a complete picture now of what happened.  I have a few more details to clarify, but I don't know if there is anything that can be done about it, nobody seems to care.

      Michael