RE: [G104] fuel pump mystery

  • Russ Morgan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2012

      Kurt, You never cease to amaze me.  Thanks and this is a great forum to save history.  I will send you a iphone of the pump and I guess both numbers are the same pump but I do not know why different numbers.  I hated to rip open the air tight waxed box on the other number but will if I need to confirm it to be a Romec RD-3350     R975-C1 pump…….now I just need to find some GAA pumps!  Thanks for all the knowledge.  Russ