Re: [G104] Re: REME Jack for lifting Sherman?

  • Andy Oertig
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 12, 2012
      Hey Chris

      Glade to help... I just spent the last 7 years traveling the world (the States, Germany & Korea anyway) issuing
      Combat equipment to Active Duty & National Guard units. I really enjoyed serving the Troops. Bradleys, M113's,
      M88A1's & A2's, M109A6 Paladin Guns & M992A2 Ammo Carriers.

      I'm hoping to put a lot of the Sherman Pictures I took on the G104 Site. I know of 3 Jumbos (Ft Carson, Camp Ripley
      Minasota, and Ft Riley). Riley I don't have pictures of because they moved it from the Cav Museum Area.... All three have
      75mm guns. When I was at Grafenwoehr, I did not see Cobra with the 76mm at Vilseck!

      Anyway, dinner is ready
      Take Care
      Andy