Re: REME Jack for lifting Sherman?

  • wroblew705
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 12, 2012
      Thanks again Andy. It's more than I knew before but will keep looking.

      Chris.......
    • Andy Oertig
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 12, 2012
        Hey Chris

        Glade to help... I just spent the last 7 years traveling the world (the States, Germany & Korea anyway) issuing
        Combat equipment to Active Duty & National Guard units. I really enjoyed serving the Troops. Bradleys, M113's,
        M88A1's & A2's, M109A6 Paladin Guns & M992A2 Ammo Carriers.

        I'm hoping to put a lot of the Sherman Pictures I took on the G104 Site. I know of 3 Jumbos (Ft Carson, Camp Ripley
        Minasota, and Ft Riley). Riley I don't have pictures of because they moved it from the Cav Museum Area.... All three have
        75mm guns. When I was at Grafenwoehr, I did not see Cobra with the 76mm at Vilseck!

        Anyway, dinner is ready
        Take Care
        Andy