Bart Vanderveen's Memorial Register

  • HL.Spoelstra@inter.NL.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      Bart Vanderveen, editor of Wheels & Tracks magazine has passed away after a long illness, the evening of Monday, 26 February, 2001. On Saturday the 3rd of March, Bart Vanderveen's family will remember him in a service of Word and Prayer at 't Harde, The Netherlands. We invite all friends and admirers around the world who are unable to attend to visit Bart's Memorial Register at
      http://www.mapleleafup.org/cgi-bin/vanderveen/guestbook.html
      If you wish, please leave your condolences for the family or a message for Bart. We hope the family finds courage and support for bearing this loss from reading this register. Make sure you also read A Requiem For Bart at
      http://www.mapleleafup.org/cgi-bin/vanderveen/bart.html

      Dirk Leegwater
      Geoff Winnington-Ball
      Hanno Spoelstra