Not strictly Sherman - Chaffee serials

  • Michael Shackleton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2012
      Hi everyone
      I know this is not strictly Sherman, but I've seen some Chaffee posts
      here.

      I'm reviewing a new model of the M24 for the Track-Link website and
      I'm trying to work out when flotation fixtures were introduced on the
      production lines.

      Does anyone have the serial numbers and corresponding army
      registration numbers for all US M24s from Cadillac and Massey Harris?
      Or do you know where i can find them?

      Many thanks
      Mike Shackleton