Re: [G104] Sherman in Susice

  • Michael Lembo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2011
      Joe, here is the best of the 37th Tank Bn. Susice, Czechoslovakia photos.  I will try to attach one per email as long as it keeps working.  There is a whole series of photos and videos taken on this street that runs through the center of Susice.  I have been there and photographed the same area as it appears now.  The shop names have changed, but otherwise it is pretty much the same today.  Apparently, Abrams's entire combat command drove down that street headed East on the 6th of May

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2011
        Michael

        A suggestion to remedy your attachment problems,......reduce the scale / size of your photos.  Your trying to attach numerous images in excess of 3-5 MBs each.  Most email providers tend to limit attachment size.

        I like to keep my attachments in the 300 KB range so that I can attach more if needed.

        Regards
        Don