World War II News Blog

  • Ray Merriam
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2011
      Okay everyone ... have moved the World War II News Alerts to my new World War II News blog at:

      No need to "join" anything, although you can subscribe to my blog to get notices of new posts. Or just go there every day/hour/minute to see what new frivolity has transpired. Just kidding...

      Seriously, bookmark my blog and enjoy. I'll also use it to announce new releases from Merriam Press and whatever else needs to be brought to the world's attention... and if you have any web sites/pages you want to have me add to the blog, email them to me (no guarantee I'll put 'em on my blog, but I'll take a look at 'em).

      Sincerely,
      Ray Merriam, Owner
      Merriam Press
      World War II/Military History Publisher
      133 Elm St Suite 3R
      Bennington VT 05201-2250
      Phone: 802-447-0313
      Email: ray@...
      Web site: http://www.merriam-press.com
      P.S.: Now, I know some of you are not exactly into World War II (sacrilege!). Maybe I also need to have a general military history blog as well? I have been branching out into publishing books on other periods, so at least need such a blog for the non-World War II material I'm cranking out...