Re: [G104] Pic links missing from messages?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2011
      At 12:38 17-10-2011 -0000, you wrote:
      >Hanno-I've noticed my messages of late are missing any photo links.Is this
      something on my end? I don't remember changing any settings. Thanks,Lou

      Lou,

      Not sure what you mean by picture links. Since a few months I have enabled
      the settings so members can attach pictures to their messages. These
      however, are not stored with the messages archived at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/G104/messages

      Hope this answers your question.