Pic links missing from messages?

  • LouL
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2011
      Hanno-I've noticed my messages of late are missing any photo links.Is this something on my end? I don't remember changing any settings. Thanks,Lou
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2011
        At 12:38 17-10-2011 -0000, you wrote:
        >Hanno-I've noticed my messages of late are missing any photo links.Is this
        something on my end? I don't remember changing any settings. Thanks,Lou

        Lou,

        Not sure what you mean by picture links. Since a few months I have enabled
        the settings so members can attach pictures to their messages. These
        however, are not stored with the messages archived at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/G104/messages

        Hope this answers your question.