Re: Question for Hanno...Serial No.of Lt. Bialecki's Sherman T-145501 Monte Cassino?

  • wroblew705
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2011
      Hello Hanno

      Thanks for the reply and hope you are enjoying Thanksgiving. If it's not too much of an inconvenience and when time permits could you at some point look up this correspondence? I know that Perry Rowe recently came back from Italy & Monte Cassino and could not find the census number on the monument.

      Thanks for your patience and best regards
      Chris.......