RE: [G104] M4A3E2

  • Bob Berry
    Message 1 of 51 , Oct 10, 2011
      Interesting that about the M4A3E2 exchange. I finally created Picasa Album, here is my contribution to that exchange
      https://picasaweb.google.com/113283516281144398132/2011090104CampRipleyM4A3E2AssaultTank . My first postings to Picasa is the Camp Ripley "jumbo" on display at the museum.  Since its my first attempt let me know if you can view the photos.   Also take time to view the museum, you should not be disappointed.

    • Chad Lares
      Message 51 of 51 , Oct 28, 2011
        This Sherman is getting great care! My brothers at the MVTF will be happy with the results.

        On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 10:36 PM, toadmanstankpictures <toadman@...> wrote:

        Take good care of our baby!

        Chris "toadman" Hughes
        http://www.toadmanstankpictures.com
        MVTF volunteer and offsite events coordinator
        http://www.mvtf.org