Re: [G104] M4A3E2

  • Trent Telenko
    Message 1 of 51 , Oct 9, 2011

      From: Don Moriarty <donmor3@...>
      To: "G104@yahoogroups.com" <G104@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, October 9, 2011 11:58:55 AM
      Subject: Re: [G104] M4A3E2

      Huh?  An M4A3E2 dug up in New York!!??  I hadn't heard anything about this.

      The M4A3E2 that is discussed below is MVTF's (Littlefield Collection) out in Portola Valley Ca.

      Regards
      Don

      Message 51 of 51 , Oct 28, 2011
        This Sherman is getting great care! My brothers at the MVTF will be happy with the results.

        On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 10:36 PM, toadmanstankpictures <toadman@...> wrote:

        Take good care of our baby!

        Chris "toadman" Hughes
        http://www.toadmanstankpictures.com
        MVTF volunteer and offsite events coordinator
        http://www.mvtf.org