M4 Mid Production Small Hatch Narrow Hoods

  • IAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2011
      Hi Group.

      I have been asked to produce a master for a customer to add to my range of 1/72nd scale Sherman conversion sets. I have spent a couple of hours surfung the net, however I cannot find many photos of the front glassis plate with the Small Hatch, narrow hoods built by Alco.

      I would like to try and confirm the details before cutting plastic and adding or removing features specific to this manufacturer.

      Can anyone point me in the correct direction.

      Cheers

      Ian Hanratty
      Friendship Models