M4A3E2

  • Chad Lares
    Message 1 of 51 , Oct 7, 2011
      Hey Guys,

      I'm working on an M4A3E2(75) Sherman, a.k.a. Jumbo Sherman, serial Number 50331 and registration number is 3082928. I have TM 9-759 but that's for an M4A3. A lot of the stuff transfers over as far as the Ford GAA is concerned but I could use some help with research and finding the correct TM for as Assault Sherman. Idle is a little high right now at about 750. Yes, I know, should be at 500, we're just barely getting started.

      Here's a video of me driving it: www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VVIFqL-PQ0

      Chad
    • Chad Lares
      Message 51 of 51 , Oct 28, 2011
        This Sherman is getting great care! My brothers at the MVTF will be happy with the results.

        On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 10:36 PM, toadmanstankpictures <toadman@...> wrote:

        Take good care of our baby!

        Chris "toadman" Hughes
        http://www.toadmanstankpictures.com
        MVTF volunteer and offsite events coordinator
        http://www.mvtf.org