Re: [G104] Fwd: did composite hull shermans serve in the ETO?

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2011
      Al,

      Thanks for the reply, I forwarded it to David.

      At 10:59 6-10-2011 +1100, you wrote:
      >Many 75mm Armed COmposites served with both the US and British Forces in
      North West Europe. In the British Army they served mainly in 33rd Armoured
      Brigade but 8 AB had a few in early 45. The Firefly composites were in
      almost all commonwealth formations. In the US Army they were in a number of
      divisions including 6AD which had large hull numbers. Try the Zaloga Concord
      titles on US Armoured forces in France, Holland and Germany which have many
      pictures of these.