Re: M4A2 engine and clutch synchronizing, Power pack?

  • wroblew705
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2011
      Thanks for your patience Paul I may have other questions for you that your manual covers. TANKBARRELL thank you for that explanation, by chance do you have information on this assembly? If so could I respectfully impose upon you a scan of the engine/clutch operation and the adjustment procedures/images of the assembly?

      Chris........