Re: [G104] New member...hello!

  • tankmodeler@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 29, 2011
      Chris,

      Welcome!

      In regards to your quest, I have the operators manual for the M2A4 75 and should be able to answer a number of maintenance questions, at least from the textbook angle. As for engines, all M4A2s had the same engine, a pair of GMC diesels hooked to a common drive shaft.

      Paul

      Paul Roberts

      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 6, 2011
        Hey Kevin

        Unfortunatly I've nothing also in my sources regarding T143571. Thanks for that on Ondra.