Technical manual of ShermanVC / M4A4

  • ICHIKAWA Tetsuro
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
      Hello from Japan. I have been llooking for Technical manual or drawing
      of ShermanVC / late M4A4. Especially turret basket, both side of bustle,
      bulkhead. I should be very happy if anyone would kindly tell me the
      source of these technical manuals, drawings or pictures of ShermanVC / M4A4.

      Best Regards,
      ICHIKAWA, Tetsuro
    • dlevydo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
        Hi,

        M4A4 manuals:

        TM 9-754 M4A4 Tank, Medium, M4A4, 75-mm Gun
        SNL G-104, Vol. IX Preliminary Service Parts Catalogue for Tank, Medium
        M4A4
        TM 9-1750J Power unit accessories for medium tanks M3A4, M4A4
        TM 9-1750F Power unit for M3A4 and M4A4

        You can try Portrayal Press for manuals (_http://www.portrayal.com/_
        (http://www.portrayal.com/) )

        _http://www.clash-of-steel.org/gallery/pages/full/iwm_sherman.jpg_
        (http://www.clash-of-steel.org/gallery/pages/full/iwm_sherman.jpg)

        -Dave

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011
          Dear Dave,
          I would like to thank you for your information sincerely. I will access
          Portrayal Press and purchase these manuals. I should be very happy if
          you would have any resources especially turret basket and both side of
          bustles of Sherman VC. I have been acquired no photos, drawings and
          manuals of them.

          Yours Sincerely,
          Tetsuro