Re: [G104] M-7 Preist Early Model

  • jhutt7107@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 3, 2010
      Paul,

      I finally got a few spare minutes to respond to your offer. I'm not familiar with opti-grab.ca. Can you give me some pointers and I will try to get the photos out there?

      Thanks,

      John

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 5, 2010
        Hi John,

        If you can figure out a way to get the images to me (snail mail, net
        cafe with high speed access) I'll host them.

        Please reply offlist for details.

        Paul