Re: M-7 Preist Early Model

  • Tich
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 23, 2010
      Patrick

      Be aware that the interior and some parts of the exterior off a M7B1 is very different from that of a early M7. The dashboard, pulpit, floor and from the bulkhead all the way to the rear is very different than what will be on the pictures. A very good source is the Toadman CD, it covers all the differences between the types.

      Michel
    • jhutt7107@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 3, 2010
        Paul,

        I finally got a few spare minutes to respond to your offer. I'm not familiar with opti-grab.ca. Can you give me some pointers and I will try to get the photos out there?

        Thanks,

        John

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 5, 2010
          Hi John,

          If you can figure out a way to get the images to me (snail mail, net
          cafe with high speed access) I'll host them.

          Please reply offlist for details.

          Paul