WTB M4A3 gas tank

  • Russ Morgan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2010
      Gentlemen, We are changing engines in our Sherman to install a NOS clutch
      and are in search of a gas tank for an early model. We are also looking for
      another generator. Thanks for any suggestions. Russ Morgan M4A3E9 #11965

    • dlevydo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2010
        Hi Russ,

        I bought a generator from Brent. He had others when I had bought mine.

        Are you by chance pulling your horizontal tanks? I have been trying to
        get the dimensions of the wood spacers that go under the horizontal tanks.
        From what I can tell from the manuals, there are about four of them and are
        tapered on the flat surface.

        -Dave