Re: [G104] Armor for the Ages update

  • Garry Redmon
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 26, 2010
      Thanks for the offer Paul. The museum can't accept donations, but the Patton
      Museum Foundation does on behalf of the museum. Here is their web site.
      http://www.generalpatton.org/%c2%a0

      If I were you, I would attach a note or write it on the memo line of the check
      that the donation is to be used for the restoration of Cobra King only.

      Garry