Re: [G104] Sherman DD and Jagdtiger photo

  • Adrian Harris
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2010
      I'm confused - the photo caption says Panther but your message says JagdTiger ?

      It's very hard to make out what's Sherman and what's German but, given the distance between what appears to be the remains of the sprockets, I doubt this is a JagdTiger. The Sherman is approximately 8.5 feet across, the JagdTiger is 12 feet across.

      Adrian.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2010
        It is a Jagdtiger, the photo is available in better quality.

        Oliver