M4A4 owners in London area

  • GRANT W. R
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2009
      Good Morning and I hope all is well

      I own a M4A4 Sherman and have a business trip to London in two weeks. I would be interested in visiting any fellow M4A4 owners in the area or parts dealers. Please let me know if you know of any M4A4 owners and their contact information so I can look them up.

      Thank you for any help you can be.

      Grant

    • TANKBARRELL@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2009
        Hi Grant,

        I have the only privately owned M4A4 in restored, original condition in the
        UK and I am about 70 miles NE of London.

        There is an M4A4 in the Imperial War Museum in London, though it's engine
        is on display at IWM Duxford.

        You are welcome to visit me, it would be good to meet you at last!

        Regards,

        Adrian Barrell