Sherman Tank on the streets of Troy Ohio

  • Mike Haines
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      I just received word that the restored M4A3E8 from Lima Ohio has been given a green light to drive through the streets of Troy, Ohio next Friday, July 10th at 09:30. It will start from the WACO Air museum and travel north in to the city. This will be part of the WACO Military Experience and will be on display through out the weekend at the WACO Museum along with numerous other MVs including "Tom's Joy" an operational LVT4 that was featured on the movie FLAGS OF OUR FATHER'S Also on display will be an M1A1 Abrams well as aircraft.

      Museum website;
      http://www.wacoairmuseum.org/

      event flyer;
      http://www.wacoairmuseum.org/docs/flyer.pdf