tank phones in call .30 boxes.

  • fons
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      hey everyone
      i'm just about to finish Steven Zaloga's book "armoured thunderbolt" that was was recommended to me by Joe Demarco, thanks again for that Joe, and wich i enjoyed reading very much. there is mention in it about tank telephones on the rear engine doors of Shermans to talk to the tank commander inside mounted in call .30 boxes. is there anyone who has more info on this and or pictures?
      best regards
      fons