Sherman aux. generator possibly for sale

  • Chris Hughes
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2009
      I received the following email from some folks who have a Sherman aux. they want to get rid of:

      I have a generator that was my father's and he told us it was for a Sherman Tank. I don't know where he bought it. He passed away and we were given your information by someone who thought you may be able to point us in the right direction. I don't know who would be interested in buying it or even where to start to find an organization looking for one of these for the restoration of a Sherman Tank. If you are able to give me any information in regards to this it would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to email or to call at anytime. Thank you for your time.

      Sincerely,
      Tammy Petesic
      If you are interested in it, email me and I will provide you with the owner's email address and cell phone number. They are located in the U.S.A.

      Regards,Chris "toadman" Hughes
      http://www.toadmanstankpictures.com
    • Russ Morgan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2009
        Chris, I have a March 1943 M4A3 so need the early aux. generator.....if it
        is that, I have a builder but maybe this one is better. Thanks Russ Morgan
        morganru@...

[...]

        **Please trim your replies**
        **Do not post in HTML or "Rich Text" mode**
        **Plain ASCII Text only please**
        **Attachments will be stripped**