Fwd: Research Inquiry - M7B1 at Slippery Rock University

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2009
      >From: "Crytzer, Brady J."
      >To: <HL.Spoelstra@...>
      >
      >Mr. Spoelstra,
      >
      >Good day! My name is Brady Crytzer and I am currently working with Slippery
      Rock University in Western PA to properly identify and trace the history of
      a "tank" that has resided in their local community park for over 40 years.
      Though the transport is badly weathered, I have determined to actually be an
      M7-B1. There are many indicators on the machine, and I have listed them
      below. I was hoping you could point me in the correct direction to attempt
      to trace its military history. This machine deserves proper recognition.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2009
        Gadzooks! That's right up the road from me!