Akilla.

  • David Reay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2001
      Hanno,

      I was in the Land Warfare hall at Duxford today
      (I live 400 mtrs from the main gate), and, it
      seems that the Grizzly has been given some
      unit markings and a T number which I forgot to
      take note of. However it has also gained the word
      AKILLA on the hull sides below the T number.

      This particular Grizzly is one of the batch that came
      out of Portugal in the 80's.

      Regards

      David Reay