AFV News Back Issues

  • Ray Merriam
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      I am selling my collection of AFV News issues, an incomplete run from March 1966 through January 1978. The 1970-77 years are complete. I prefer to sell this as a single lot, for $225.00 (including shipping in the U.S.; foreign shipping is extra). If no buyer comes forward to purchase the entire lot, I will consider selling individual issues at $5.00 each plus shipping. For a complete list of the issues, see:

      http://www.merriam-press.com/afvnewsbackissues1967-78.aspx

      Sincerely,

      Ray Merriam
      Owner