Betio USMC Sherman

  • Matt Holly
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2008
      Photo credit to Stan Gadja, Ponape FSM, working for Mark Noah of HistoryFlight.com

    • Jonathan Stevens
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2008
        Matt,

        Could you either post the picture to the picture section of the Yahoo group or email it to me? I am very interested in seeing the picture.

        Jon Stevens
        http://tarawaontheweb.org

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 12, 2008
          These photos are actually on RB1.  Matt Holly

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 12, 2008
            Matt,

            Since the yahoo group currently does not allow attachments could you send them to my personal email rather than the group? There is also a photo section if you look at the group homepage where you can upload the photos. It is very easy to do.

            Thanks,

            Jon