Support for COBRA KING

  • orngboss302
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2008
      This is SGT Stigall from Germany and this is a open letter to enlist
      support to brimg COBRA KING to Bastogne in 2009. I have set up a email
      account on yahoo - m4cobraking@... so feel free to write and
      voice your support. I an trying to convince the people in charge to get
      this done, and mybe your support will help.
      thanks brian
    • Eero Juhola
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2008
        Sorry for this blatantly commercial announcement :) Armour Guild, the Finnish
        non-profit association dedicated to preserving the history of Finnish armoured
        forces, has just come up with a spiral-bound wall calendar for 2009:

        http://www.panssarikilta.fi/Kilta/kalenterimainos.html

        The Armour of the Winter War 2009 Calendar includes 15 pictures of tanks,
        armoured cars and artillery tractors. Some of the pictures are rare and possibly
        even previously unpublished. I'd say the Calendar is definitely worth getting if
        you're interested in the Winter War... though I may be somewhat biased, having
        been involved in the project :)

        Best regards,

        Eero Juhola
        Tuusula, Finland