Re: [G104] Machinegun cover for Sherman hull

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2008
      The M5 used a similar item, like here:

      http://item.slide.com/r/1/0/i/jesUjgSm7D98on6m8oIAazNlQG8ZXYD2/

      The standard one fit completely over the ball mount, using six studs. I'll
      bet the silver ends on the studs shown in the photo fit into drilled holes
      and are welded in place, with sockets snaps on the cover.

      From: Pierre-Olivier

      Another kind of cover is for sale and I've never seen it before :

      http://the.shadock.free.fr/photos/cover.JPG

      is it a regular one? How is it fixed to the hull? thanks
    • Pierre-Olivier
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2008
        thanks Kurt for the reply. It seems that this equipment is definitly
        not for a Sherman tank..

        Pierre-Olivier