another new member

  • orngboss302
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2008
      Hi everbody,
      my name is brian stigall, i'm a sgt in the us army stationed in
      germany. I came on board here to learn more about how to restore/fix
      shermans. I'm going to be helping the 1st Armored Division Museum
      get there M-4 and hopefuly thier M-10 up and running. I just need the
      experts help, so here i am. I'll be going to see the track in the next
      couple of weeks to see what condition she's in (she ran great and was
      at Bastogne in 2004). The museum also has a stuart that needs engine
      work that will be the next project. are there any members out there
      who live in europe? would like to meet some time down the road.
      so let the fun begin.