Re: [G104] Re: Grizzly Firefly restoration site

  • Douglas Roberts
    Message 1 of 4 , May 19 10:03 AM
      Is this an American Firefly, I was a gunner in a
      Canadian Grizzly mounting a 17 pounder, that is what
      we called them "Grizzly 17 pounders"
      I don't remember there being a hooded port on the Port
      side of the turret?

      http://www.ecifirefly.com/walkaround/firefly%20070.jpg

      http://www.ecifirefly.com/walkaround/firefly%20065.jpg

      http://www.ecifirefly.com/walkaround/firefly%20064.jpg