M4A3 Sherman tank at Middletown Township Veteran's Memorial Park

  • audirallyfan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2008
      We are having Living History display and Military Vehicle Show on May
      17 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm and I will be giving brief tours of the
      Sherman that we are restoring for the park. If anyone is in the
      Philadelphia, Pa area, stop in if you have time. The park is located
      on Rte 413, in Levittown, Pa, in Bucks County, Pennsylvania
    • binder5295
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2008
        --- In G104@yahoogroups.com, "audirallyfan" <billbeadling@...> wrote:

        > We are having Living History display and Military Vehicle Show on May
        > 17 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm and I will be giving brief tours of the
        > Sherman that we are restoring for the park. If anyone is in the
        > Philadelphia, Pa area, stop in if you have time. The park is located
        > on Rte 413, in Levittown, Pa, in Bucks County, Pennsylvania

        Remember to post photos for those of us that can't be there (please)

        Gary