Re: [G104] chrysler multybank

  • fons paulussen
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2008
      hey looks like russ his question has been answered. i didn't know there was an m4a4 manual on ebay, to bad , i would love to own an original tm in my collection.
      best regards.
      fons

      ps: im afraid that im gonna miss beltring this year to and my planned trip to bovinton for tankfest is canceled to. gues i have to try again next year.

      TANKBARRELL@... wrote: Russ,

      I didn't get the manual, they are getting out of my price range now!

      The HO-14 S plugs are for the Homelite IIRC.

      Adrian