A hulk returns

  • Michel van Loon
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2008
      Good news about Sherman nr 4 from the Brasschaat range
      http://users.telenet.be/M7.Priest/Brasschaat.htm
      This Sherman has been restored and is now on its new place in Marche en
      Famenne, sadly its not on a public place but inside the army camp.
      http://users.telenet.be/M7.Priest/Marche%20en%20Famenne.htm
      Not so good news is there from the M74 witch was under restoration in
      Zutendaal, due to an unfortunatly accident the project was canceled and
      the M74 will return next month to the Vissenaken depot.

      Michel
    • Pierre-Olivier
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2008
        yes, that's indeed great news. I've seen the page with the wrecks at
        the Brasschaat range and was afraid that the vehicles removed in 2007
        were scrapped. Indeed it seems not to be the case, at least for one of
        them !! I hope that other tanks will be restored..

        Pierre-Olivier