Re: [G104] please identify part no.

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2008
      That number isn't right. . . All the stock numbers are G104-XXXXXXX (seven
      numbers).

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 22, 2008
        Hanno, Please confirm that you have all the digits in the number. I tried to figure out which number on the end is missing and then we can cross reference the part. Thanks Russ Morgan

        >Who can identify the part described below, please?
        >
        >Thanks,
        >Hanno
        >

        >>Still in unopened original wooden packing case from usa; size of packing
        >case approx 36 inches x 12 inches x 40 inches, wirebound wooden box with
        >metal and paper labels and some stencilled information.
        >>
        >>'method 2 pack'
        >>dated '1 Aug 1945'
        >>stencilled ( as far as i can make out) '1EA HARNESS G104786573'
        >>label 'parts change not carried out to the continent'
        >>label (2 of) - 4 white stars on blue background at op, then 'From USA for
        >mutual defence'

      • Claude W. Vaughn
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 22, 2008
          I would think there is a "leading zero" missing.

          I would try G104-78-06573
          or perhaps G104-07-86573

          Claude.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2 12:43 PM