please identify part no.

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2008
      All,

      Who can identify the part described below, please?

      Thanks,
      Hanno

      >Still in unopened original wooden packing case from usa; size of packing
      case approx 36 inches x 12 inches x 40 inches, wirebound wooden box with
      metal and paper labels and some stencilled information.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 21, 2008
        That number isn't right. . . All the stock numbers are G104-XXXXXXX (seven
        numbers).

        Who can identify the part described below, please?

        Thanks,
        Hanno

        >Still in unopened original wooden packing case from usa; size of packing
        case approx 36 inches x 12 inches x 40 inches, wirebound wooden box with
        metal and paper labels and some stencilled information.

        >'method 2 pack'
        >dated '1 Aug 1945'
        >stencilled ( as far as i can make out) '1EA HARNESS G104786573'
        >label 'parts change not carried out to the continent'
        >label (2 of) - 4 white stars on blue background at op, then 'From USA for
        mutual defence'

      • Russ Morgan
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 22, 2008
          Hanno, Please confirm that you have all the digits in the number. I tried to figure out which number on the end is missing and then we can cross reference the part. Thanks Russ Morgan

          >Who can identify the part described below, please?
          >
          >Thanks,
          >Hanno
          >

          >>Still in unopened original wooden packing case from usa; size of packing
          >case approx 36 inches x 12 inches x 40 inches, wirebound wooden box with
          >metal and paper labels and some stencilled information.
          >>
          >>'method 2 pack'
          >>dated '1 Aug 1945'
          >>stencilled ( as far as i can make out) '1EA HARNESS G104786573'
          >>label 'parts change not carried out to the continent'
          >>label (2 of) - 4 white stars on blue background at op, then 'From USA for
          >mutual defence'

        • Claude W. Vaughn
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 22, 2008
            I would think there is a "leading zero" missing.

            I would try G104-78-06573
            or perhaps G104-07-86573

            Claude.

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 2008