New G104 member

  • HL.Spoelstra@inter.NL.net
    Message 1 of 85 , Dec 11, 2007
      ------------------------- Oorspronkelijk bericht -------------------------
      Onderwerp: New membership
      Van: "Alex" <udball@...>
      Datum: Di, 11 december, 2007 10:24 am
      Aan: G104-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Dear Hanno,

      Just confirming my membership request. I've been gathering Grant bits
      from around the country for a long time. I also have enough to build a
      running, externally complete Valentine II or III (not exactly sure which
      it is yet). I also have enough bits to build up a BSA WM20 motorcycle.
      I'd appreciate being able to query finer points particularly on the Grant
      as I'm getting close to moving the hull home to start working on it more
      frequently, and I'm now getting down to the finer details in identifying
      parts that aren't documented very well.

      Regards

      Alex
    • Hanno Spoelstra