Update on the Littlefield Jumbo restoration

  • Chris Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      I was up at Jacques Littlefield's place again this past Saturday. They
      are continuing to make fast progress on the Jumbo restoration. The
      turret is currently on a turret stand while it is being worked on. It's
      interior and exterior have been painted. Some small fittings have been
      added to the turret interior. For all intents and purposes, the
      engine compartment is complete. A little more work has been done on the
      fighting compartment with the addition of fittings for the driver's
      seat. I didn't get an estimated time for completion but if all goes
      well, I can see it being done before the end of Summer 2008. If time
      permits, I'll add a couple of more pics of it to my Jumbo restoration
      gallery, http://www.toadmanstankpictures.com/restore.htm
      <http://www.toadmanstankpictures.com/restore.htm> sometime during the
      next couple of days.

      Chris "toadman" Hughes