sherman and stuart final drives

  • carlisle1926
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2007
      I am looking for final drives for both a Sherman and a Stuart tank. Can
      anyone help out there? I am building lightweight replicas of each in
      order to make it easier to transport a tank. If any one has a lead on
      where to find one, please call me 713 817 8997 Jason Barnett. I also am
      parting out two M5 high speed tractors if you need parts.
    • jonboy2932
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2007
        Do you have the sprockets for the M5 tractor? And if so please email me
        with pics and a price jonboy2932@.....Thanks!
        Kevin