MVPA convention 2009

  • Bob Rutter
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2007
      Aug 5-9 2009 in Evansville ind.Lst 325 has brought them there so if you
      want to drop off your unwanted tank's and truck's or lvt's,motor
      carrige's halftrack's,weasel's we would be glad to give them a loving
      home where they can roam free on the tank deck traveling the ocean's
      and river's of this great land. We still need that sherman come one
      come all. This is a beutiful city that is in the heart of the good old
      USA.And they have gambling!!