Fw: [ww2review] Re: Sherman tank restored by Canadian shop class

  • Ray Merriam
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
      Hi Hanno,

      I'm forwarding this response from a member of my WW2 Yahoo group in regards
      to that Canadian shop teacher working on the Sherman tank and seeking
      assistance with manuals and such. The fellow offering the manuals on CD is
      Bobby Sammons and is a terrific fellow, has been helping me out over the
      years with various things. Feel free to contact him directly and put him in
      touch with the teacher. I posted the news articles to my group about this
      vehicle that were referenced in your group's postings in recent days.

      Sincerely,

      Ray Merriam
      Owner
      Merriam Press
      218 Beech Street
      Bennington VT 05201 USA

      Phone: 802-447-0313
      E-mail: ray@...
      Web site: http://www.merriam-press.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
        Thanks Ray! I'll pass the info right along.