Re: [G104] Combat Garage to re-air on the History Channel, 3/16

  • mcreek25@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2007
      There is a show on the Military Channel Called Tank Overhaul. They restore
      various tanks, I saw the one on the British Comet. I have DVRd several
      others, and yes there is a Sherman show.

      _http://www.history.ca/ontv/titledetails.aspx?titleid=102343_
      (http://www.history.ca/ontv/titledetails.aspx?titleid=102343)

      Try the link for more information.

      Mike

    • Robert M.J. Hagopian
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2007
        Thanks for the "heads-up," Joe! I've been hoping this program would re-air!

        I wonder if they ever will release it on DVD or VHS?

        Thanks, again!

        Rev. Bob Hagopian