Re: [G104] new member / looking for CN-75-50 parts

  • Lee Massey
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2007
      Welcome aboard!!

      Lee

      tudorcitybud <electbud@...> wrote:
      Hello G104 ! I am the newest member. My Sherman is a former Israeli
      M50, originally an M4A4. The Arsenal Bourges 75mm cannon is missing
      the breech operating handle, and the parts that connect it to the block
      (I have the block). I am ATF legal. I have pictures of the parts
      I need..........if need be I would be happy to fabricate my own parts
      (copy from yours). We can't wait to get this baby rigged up to blow
      off some black powder (at re-enactions). Thanks ! -Bud