RE: [G104] Re: Sherman Wet Interior Question

  • David Christensen
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2007
      Thanks, everyone for the info!!

      Dave

    • mytank60@wmconnect.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007
        Hello I hope I am not out of line here. If it is ok Robert told me a story
        once about compartments in the Sherman tank. Please advise I will relate his
        telling.
        Linda Dick

      • David Christensen
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007
          I'm curious!

          Dave

          --- In G104@yahoogroups.com, mytank60@... wrote:

          > Hello I hope I am not out of line here. If it is ok Robert told me
          a story
          > once about compartments in the Sherman tank. Please advise I will
          relate his
          > telling.
          > Linda Dick

        • Chris Hughes
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2, 2007
            Hi Linda,
            Please do. I'm sure we'd all be interested in hearing it.

            Best regards,
            Chris "toadman"Hughes
            http://www.toadmanstankpictures.com

            >From: mytank60@...
            >To: G104@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [G104] Sherman Wet Interior Question
            >Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 22:43:11 EST
            >
            >Hello I hope I am not out of line here. If it is ok Robert told me a
            >story
            >once about compartments in the Sherman tank. Please advise I will relate
            >his
            >telling.
            > Linda Dick

            Spaces