Re: Fw: GAA/GAF/GAN spark plug assistance

  • Michel van Loon
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 14, 2006
      Hi Russ
      I checked the spark plugs in the M7B2 that we are restoring at the
      moment and the plug are BERU H004-05-C1007. By the way after 30 years
      or so inactivity we had a big day today. The big Ford is running again

      --- In G104@yahoogroups.com, Russ Morgan <morganru@...> wrote:

> [...]
      cross reference for the spark plug AC 401 that we removed? The AC
      Delco corporate assistance technican has no info on the old plug. We
      need a current plug that will work. Is anyone running these tanks
      that has changed sparkplugs? Thanks Russ Morgan